Are you a Direct Hire – Talent Acquisition Lead who has recruiting experience? Are you a Direct Hire – Talent Acquisition Lead who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a company in the Marinette area established in the 1940’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will recruit blue-collar workers and oversee a Talent Acquisition team.
- Develop the blue-collar talent acquisition team
- Source candidates using cold calls, networking, online research, marketing, social media, outreach to veterans, military groups, and college recruitment programs
- Negotiate and work with staffing services
- Identify needs and sourcing strategies
- Determine if applicants meet the job requirements
- Train and mentor the Talent Acquisition team
- Assist with offer interviews, offer letters and orientation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources with 2-3+ years of recruiting experience
- 6-8+ years of recruiting experience if no degree
- Staffing industry or manufacturing industry is a plus
- Larger company/corporation experience is a plus
- Union experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Applicant tracking system experience is a plus
- Ability to hand a high volume workload
- Positive, self-motivated, take initiative and creative
- Mentoring and leadership skills
- Strong follow-up skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large growing organization
- Company really focuses on growing their internal employees
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Talent Acquisition Lead position: Based on experience
Location: Marinette, WI
Job ID: 141098
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.