Are you a Direct Hire Talent Coordinator / Office Assistant who has strong spelling, grammar and writing skills? Are you a Direct Hire Talent Coordinator / Office Assistant who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP?
Our client has won numerous awards over the years for their high quality products and is a leader in their industry. They are consistent in meeting and exceeding their customers’ expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Talent Coordinator / Office Assistant, you will keep the staffing report up to date on behalf of the Director Talent Acquisition & Leadership Development, ensuring job posting statuses and recruiting figures, etc. are kept current.
- Conduct monthly audits of posting and requisition alignment and submit to the Director for review
- Assist in staffing logistics
- Assist in posting open job positions internally and externally
- Assist with affirmative action plan reporting and plans
- Produce monthly I-9 audit reports, employee referral program reports, background checks and drug test reports
- Track invoices
- Support and attend various campus and recruiting event job fairs
- Coordinate learning events
- Complete other functions, projects and reports as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, clerical, coordinator type experience
- Human resources and/or recruitment support experience is highly preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint knowledge is highly preferred
- Any experience in Workday is preferred
- Friendly and personable
- Excellent telephone and overall communication skills
- High attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and details
- Ability to establish priorities, multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, adapt to a changing environment quickly and think independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity for advancement
- Large corporation with a small family type feel
- Company that is growing and investing in new resources
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Talent Coordinator / Office Assistant position: $19.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – possibility of a hybrid-remote schedule down the road
Job ID: 140636
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.