Are you a Direct Hire – Teller who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Teller who enjoys building relationships with customers?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist members in person, through drive-ups and by phone.
- Process customer transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, coin processing and account information
- Assist with requests such as account research, stop payments, direct deposit, ACH, payroll deduction, wire transfers and safe deposit boxes
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products while promoting products and services
- Balance a cash drawer and transactions daily
- Open and/or close the branch
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as mail transactions, night deposits, deposit verifications, filing, updating accounts, etc.
- May assist with safe deposit box billings, balancing the vault, ordering supplies, coin shipments, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling experience
- Teller or banking experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Customer service skills
- Math skills
- Work in an environment where ideas are shared
- Suggest products and services for customers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is “people helping people”
- Great work/life balance
- Company gives back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: Full-time and part-time hours available. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience.
Location: Multiple locations throughout Fox Cities, WI. Contact us for details.
Job ID: 140652
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.