Are you a Direct Hire Teller who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a full-service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist members in person, through drive-ups and by phone.
- Process customer transactions
- Assist with special member requests
- Build financial relationships with members
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products
- Promote applicable credit union products and services to new and existing members
- Balance a cash drawer and transactions daily
- Open and/or close the branch
- Mail transactions, night deposits, deposit verifications, filing, updating accounts, etc.
- Keep up to date on procedural and policy changes
- Assist other departments or branches as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Cash handling experience
- Teller or banking experience a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Good math skills
- Handle highly confidential information
- Comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Organizational skills and detailed
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am-6:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141379
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.