Are you a Direct Hire – Teller who has strong overall math skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Teller who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller, you will assist members in person, through drive-ups and by phone.
- Process customer transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, coin processing and account information
- Assist with special member requests such as account research, stop payments, direct deposit, ACH, payroll deduction, wire transfers and safe deposit boxes
- Build financial relationships with members
- Educate members about home banking, e-services and other products, along with promoting applicable credit union products and services to new and existing members to best fit the customer’s needs
- Balance a cash drawer and transactions daily
- Open and/or close the branch
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as mail transactions, night deposits, deposit verifications, filing, updating accounts, etc.
- Keep up to date on procedural and policy changes by reading teller bulletins and memos and attending staff meetings.
- May assume responsibility for extra duties related to the branch, including but not limited to safe deposit box billings, balancing the vault, ordering supplies, coin shipments, etc.
- Assist other departments or branches as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of cash handling experience
- Any teller or banking experience is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Must have good math skills overall
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: Part-time hours ideally between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm, potentially rotating Fridays until 7:00pm and will also rotate Saturdays 8:15am – 12:45pm, contact us for details
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Teller position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI and surrounding communities – contact us for details
Job ID: 139642
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.