Are you a Direct Hire – Teller Supervisor who has strong overall math skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Teller Supervisor who is looking for an opportunity within a leadership role?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller Supervisor, you will supervise employee performance in, and the daily operation of, the teller area.
- Assist members in person, through drive-ups, or by telephone, providing a broad range of credit union information
- Promote an enthusiastic quality service and sales orientation and build relationships with our members utilizing member advocacy
- Create Teller schedules to maintain proper staff coverage
- Supervise the work flow of the teller area
- Assign, direct, coordinate and receive the work assigned to the staff
- Provide guidance and motivation to the staff and ensure they are meeting individual and organizational goals
- Research and follow up on member complaints
- Backup to the teller line and/or lead teller as needed
- Process NSF, missing endorsement and other returned items for the branch
- Perform audits on cash drawers
- Ensure the cash vault and coin machine are balanced daily and verify the currency order has been placed
- Summarize daily work including check recap, verify cashier’s checks, etc.
- Assist with cross-training employees
- Develop the teller line staff including establishing member advocacy objectives, overseeing training and cross-training, completing annual performance appraisals, recommending salary adjustments and promotions and direct monthly staff meetings
- Encourage employee participation in the incentive program
- Interview and select new staff members with the Branch Manager
- Perform miscellaneous duties such as auditing teller drawers, respond to security alarms, maintain a supply of postage and corporate checks, review time cards, route correspondence, maintain branch marketing
- Build quality relationships with members through member advocacy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of teller supervisor experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to react to change, feedback and critique quickly and positively
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to assess employee performance and determine areas of improvement
- Must have good math skills overall
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm, rotating Fridays until 7:00pm and will also rotate Saturdays 8:15am – 12:45pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Teller Supervisor position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139712
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.