Are you a Direct Hire Teller Supervisor who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire Teller Supervisor who is looking for an opportunity within a leadership role?
Our client is a full-service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Teller Supervisor, you will assign, direct and coordinate work assigned as well as manage the flow of the Teller line.
- Create Teller schedules
- Guide and motivate staff to meet goals
- Follow up on member complaints
- Process NSFs, missing endorsements and other returned items
- Audit cash drawers
- Balance the cash vault and coin machine daily
- Summarize daily work including check recap & verify cashier’s checks
- Assist with hiring
- Backup to the Teller line and/or Lead Teller
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Teller supervisor experience preferred
- Would consider retail supervisor experience
- Would also experience as a trainer
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Comfortable upselling & working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Good math skills
- Strong organizational skills and detailed
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, rotating Fridays 9:00am-6:00pm and one Saturday every 2 months 8:15am-12:15pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Teller Supervisor position: Based on experience.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141560
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.