Are you a Direct Hire – Universal Banker who has strong overall math skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Universal Banker who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Universal Banker, you will be responsible for fulfilling the member’s transactional, new accounts and consumer lending needs along with promoting products and services.
- Assist members with transactional needs in person and over the phone such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, transfers, etc.
- Assist members with stop payments, account research, ACH items, pre-authorized transfers, wire transfers, account discrepancies and other account maintenance items
- Assist members with their deposit side needs including IRA/HSA products, deceased accounts and trust accounts
- Assist members with their consumer loan needs such as signature loans, consolidations loans and secured loans
- Interpret key documents and makes decisions based on policies and member data
- Promote applicable credit union products and services along with necessary information suited to members’ needs such as consumer loans, debt protection, gap, shares, share drafts, share certificates, IRA’s, HSA’s, credit card, home banking, etc.
- Focus on building financial relationships with members while using a member advocacy approach
- Spot needs and refer members to mortgage lenders, financial solutions representatives and commercial lending
- Correspond with membership on eligibility requirements for accounts, loans and denials of credit
- Balance cash drawer
- Assist the branch with opening and closing procedures
- Strive to help the members from start to finish with all of their banking needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3-6+ months of banking or financial industry experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Ability to examine documents closely for accuracy
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Good math skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Comfortable suggesting products and services that work best for the customer
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Handle confidential information
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, rotating Fridays 9:00am-6:00pm and approximately every 2 months Saturdays 8:15am-12:45pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Universal Banker position: Based on experience. Contact us for details.
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140959
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.