Are you a Direct Hire – Universal Banker who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Universal Banker who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Universal Banker, you will be responsible for fulfilling the member’s transactional, new accounts and consumer lending needs along with promoting products and services.
- Member transactions both in person and over the phone such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing, transfers, etc.
- Stop payments, account research, ACH items, pre-authorized transfers, wire transfers, account discrepancies and other account maintenance items
- Deposit needs including IRA/HSA products, deceased accounts and trust accounts
- Consumer loan needs including signature loans, consolidations loans and secured loans
- Promote products and services such as consumer loans, debt protection, gap, shares, share drafts, share certificates, IRA’s, HSA’s, credit card, home banking, etc.
- Focus on building relationships with members
- Correspond with membership on eligibility requirements for accounts, loans and denials of credit
- Balance a cash drawer
- Assist the branch with opening and closing procedures
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Customer service skills to build relationships with customers, work with a variety of personalities
- Math skills
- Comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared
- Handle highly confidential information
- Comfortable suggesting products and services
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, rotating Fridays 9:00am-6:00pm and approximately every 2 months Saturdays 8:15am-12:45pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Universal Banker position: Based on experience.
Location: Green Bay, WI and surrounding communities. Contact us for details.
Job ID: 140959
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.