Are you a Direct Hire Universal Banker who has strong math skills? Are you a Direct Hire Universal Banker who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a full service credit union.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Universal Banker, you will be responsible for member transactions, new accounts and consumer lending needs.
- Stop payments, account research, ACH items, pre-authorized transfers, wire transfers and account discrepancies
- Deposit needs including IRA/HSA products, deceased accounts and trust accounts
- Promote products and services
- Correspond with membership on eligibility requirements for accounts, loans and denials of credit
- Assist the branch with opening and closing procedures
- Balance a cash drawer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Banking or financial industry experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Math skills
- Comfortable suggesting products and services
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Their mission statement states they like to have fun
- Slogan is people helping people
- Great work/life balance
- Company likes to give back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, rotating Fridays 9:00am-6:00pm and approximately every 2 months Saturdays 8:15am-12:45pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Universal Banker position: Based on experience.
Location: Greenville, Appleton & Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141867
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.