Are you a Director of Operations who has leadership experience? Are you a Director of Operations who is looking for an opportunity within a growing fast-paced team environment?
Our client specializes in real estate.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Director of Operations you will network and talk about their agency, recruit new agents and nurture them along with their current agents to continue to be successful.
- Monitor all agents (current and future)
- Onboard all new agents
- Track annual budget based on team goals
- Monthly review of profit and loss and make adjustments as needed to stay on profitability goal
- Monthly review of future 30-60 days in regards to incomes and expenses
- Oversee creation and maintenance of operations manual
- Track all production numbers
- Oversee all employee hiring, training and onboarding
- Daily communication with the owners of the company
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Proven customer relations experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Any real estate experience is a plus
- Any leadership skills are a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Energetic, positive, eager to succeed and make a difference
- Strong project management skills
- Must organized, creative and able to bring new ideas to the team
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Extremely fast growing company
- Very employee focused
- Dynamic and energetic atmosphere
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, must be available for weekend hours for events
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Director of Operations position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139601
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.