Are you a Dispatcher who has experience within the logistics and/or transportation industry? Are you a Dispatcher who is looking for a career opportunity within an easygoing and casual environment?
Our client is a trucking company in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dispatcher, you will dispatch a fleet of owner operators and company drivers.
- Create loads in the company dispatch software
- Schedule pickup and delivery appointments
- Work through any issues or situations as they arise
- Assist outside agents with their load creation and set up carriers as needed
- Make business to business cold calls to customers to solicit new customer freight
- Work with current customers to continue to gain additional business
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have logistics or transportation industry experience
- Must be familiar with the trucking industry language
- Any brokerage experience is a plus
- Computer savvy and comfortable working on the internet
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must be okay with on the job training
- Ability to wear multiple hats in a very fast-paced changing environment
- Career-driven, team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- There is an opportunity to advance in responsibilities within the company
- Easygoing and casual environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Dispatcher position: $15.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138545
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.