Are you a Dispatcher who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Dispatcher who is looking for a career opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client specializes in plumbing, heating & air conditioning contractors.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dispatcher, you will answer incoming calls, answer customer questions as well as determine the need for service and schedule the tech to go to the customer.
- Let the tech know about the appointment
- Dispatch service techs for service calls
- Follow up with the customer and any maintenance that needs to be done
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience over the phone in a business setting
- Dispatching or scheduling experience a plus
- Heating/cooling (HVAC) industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy to learn the industry software
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Friendly, outgoing and customer service orientated
- Calm in a fast-paced environment
- Work well independently
- Self-motivated and stay focused
- Learn well by doing on the job training
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great employee longevity
- Small team setting
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week. Contact us for details.
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Dispatcher position: $17.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141803
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.