Are you a Dispatcher / Customer Care Representative who is good with directions? Are you a Dispatcher / Customer Care Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client is a company in the Menasha, WI area that has been in business since 1948.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dispatcher / Customer Care Representative, you will be doing a combo of dispatching and customer care duties.
- Take incoming calls from customers regarding their plumbing problems
- Schedule appointments with Technicians as needed
- Contact Technicians to dispatch their next appointment
- Report back to the Dispatcher and give them their notes from their appointments
- Enter notes in the computer
- Follow-up calls with customers who the company has been in touch with in the past and put bids in the for the job
- Schedule the appointment for the Technicians if the job gets booked
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Phone customer service experience
- Some type of mechanical ability
- Plumbing, HVAC or electrical experience is preferred
- Must have a good sense of direction of the area
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with Successware Software is a huge plus
- Friendly demeanor and self-motivated
- Must be organized
- Must be more thick skinned
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company and family feel
- Established company in the area
- Hardworking team
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Dispatcher / Customer Care Representative position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience, contact us for additional details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140057
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.