Are you a Dispatcher / Customer Service Specialist who is compassionate and has great people skills? Are you a Dispatcher / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within the healthcare field?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dispatcher / Customer Service Specialist, you will answer & route calls for the hospital as well as page and monitor alarm systems.
- Activate emergency disaster alerts
- Dispatch and monitor security officers
- Call team members in on call departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Dispatching background preferred
- Will consider someone with recent high volume call center experience
- Computer savvy
- Epic experience preferred
- Work in a very high stress position
- Clear and concise listening and communication skills
- Compassionate and patient
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
Hours: Rotating schedules, 32-36 hours per week. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Dispatcher / Customer Service Specialist position: $18.00-$28.50/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141646
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.