Are you a Dispatcher who is looking for an opportunity in a casual, yet hardworking environment? Are you a Dispatcher who has excellent relationship building skills?
Our client has been offering unique solutions for their client’s needs for over 30 years. They utilize cutting edge technology and provide high quality services and installations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Dispatcher, you will be taking calls from commercial customers and coordinating schedules in order to dispatch a team of 35 technicians.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Service dispatching experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has some type of commercial or residential refrigeration experience
- Would also consider someone who did another form of dispatching as long as you did scheduling in the computer
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must like a challenge and take command
- Top notch relationship building skills
- Must be excellent at planning
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with a great growth pattern
- Casual, yet hard working environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Hours: 45 hours per week 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Dispatcher position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137723
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.