Are you a Driver who is looking for a flexible schedule? Are you a Drive who enjoys dealing with the public?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Driver, you will drive a company vehicle for airport pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Assisting with luggage
- Report maintenance needed on vehicles before and after drives
- Report violations or accidents
- Perform basic maintenance on vehicles to include washing the vehicle in car wash, inflating tires as needed, refueling vehicles, adding washer fluid, etc. (at company’s expense)
- Receive a link to check drives for the day/week – check any time to keep track of drives – it is constantly updated as drives are added/cancelled
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Comfortable driving in heavy traffic areas such as Chicago and Milwaukee
- Email to receive drive notifications
- Cell phone
- Reliable, hospitable and professional
- Maintain confidentiality
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Innovation focused company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
Hours: Part-time hours, pending pick-ups and drop-offs, contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Driver position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140489
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.