Are you an E-commerce Returns / Customer Service Specialist who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an E-commerce Returns / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within the automotive industry?
Our client has well over 25 years of experience in their industry. With multiple store locations across the state, they offer a wide variety of accessories for both retail and commercial customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an E-commerce Returns / Customer Service Specialist, you will communicate via phone and e-mail with customers regarding merchandise, problems with shipments and product concerns.
- Complete all required paperwork, records and documents
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of customer service experience
- Any experience processing returns is ideal
- Any automotive industry experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to use 4 monitors and move between several systems
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Outstanding customer service skills with the ability to diffuse a negative situation
- Must be comfortable dealing with upset/unhappy customers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Relaxed/laid back environment as long as the work is getting done
- Casual/comfortable dress code
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday with one Saturday per month 3 different schedules between the hours of 7:00am – 6:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the E-commerce Returns / Customer Service Specialist position: $15.50/ hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139034
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.