Are you an Education / Event Planner who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Education / Event Planner who is looking for a career within a well-established association?
Our client specializes in chiropractic services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Education / Event Planner, you will be completing the overall planning, marketing and delivery of the company’s education programs.
- Build the annual education program schedule around spring and fall conventions
- Collaborate with team members on spring and fall convention planning, marketing and program delivery
- Maintain program development including researching speakers, confirming credentials, availability, pricing, sponsors and curriculum outlines
- Develop and manage the overall education budget
- Develop an education program marketing plan and drive its implementation on a week to week basis
- Collaborate with the Director to secure speaker and program co-sponsorships to increase revenue, drive down program costs, increase convention booth sales and convention attendance
- Negotiate speaker contracts, speaker logistics and other details
- Track and process education payments, refunds and adjustments
- Find staff for the education and convention committee
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some conference planning experience
- Any marketing experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with formulas within Excel is a plus
- Positive and energetic
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must not be afraid to ask questions and have good negotiation skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company outings
- Stable company
- Health insurance 100% covered
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Education / Event Planner position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138541
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.