Are you an Electronic Banking Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in the New London area? Are you an Electronic Banking Specialist who enjoys working with people and numbers?
Our client is a small bank that has been in business for over 20 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Electronic Banking Specialist, you will provide support to customers with all electronic banking products and services
- Assist customers with cash management services
- Help customers with training and initial set-up for online banking
- Work with the debit card program, order new cards, perform card maintenance and process chargebacks if necessary
- Assist the retail and lending departments with any electronic banking products and services questions
- Work directly with vendor and core processor to resolve system-related issues
- Assist with audit preparation
- Maintain working knowledge and stay current with any changes to regulations that would effect the electronic services and products
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have banking experience and ideally with electronic banking services including cash management (ACH) and remote deposit capture
- Must have knowledge of applicable banking laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn software specific to the banking industry
- Professional, friendly and positive personality
- Extremely strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have a very high attention to detail and be comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company
- Great team
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Electronic Banking Specialist position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 138635
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.