Are you an Engineering / Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Engineering / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in heavy duty playground, sports recreation and park equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Engineering / Administrative Assistant, you will support the Engineering & Product Development departments.
- Build bill of materials in an ERP database
- Monitor and maintain all ERP database fields
- Finalize drawings and installation instructions for release
- Assist engineers with maintaining information on project forms
- Maintain product specifications as products are added and revised
- Document and database coordination for custom product orders
- Assist with cost verification, gathering, printing of reports and matching data, etc.
- Create color copies of all part numbers in ERP database at time of release
- Add list prices to ERP database and verify they match project form
- Maintain and move all files to correct folders to correct locations
- Assist with test reports
- Monitor and maintain certification website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Strong basic math skills
- Any engineering experience is a huge plus
- Associate degree or any technical schooling in Engineering is a huge plus
- Ability to learn and navigate new computer software applications
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any ERP experience is preferred
- Experience in Autodesk Inventor is a huge plus
- Any experience with Microsoft Teams is preferred
- Power Point experience is preferred
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Must exercise independent judgment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong task and time-management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to speak and present information to departments
- Must be organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing organization
- Great team with longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Engineering / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140241
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.