Are you an Engineering / Operations Administrative Assistant who is comfortable with engineering terms? Are you an Engineering / Operations Administrative Assistants who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family oriented company?
Our client is an innovative, growing company in the Green Bay area that specializes in manufacturing parts for their unique industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Engineering / Operations Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the engineering and operations team.
- Prepare technical bulletins, installation manuals and engineering reports
- Type, file and schedule
- Data entry and record keeping
- Coordinate meetings and conferences
- Special projects assigned by the team
- Assemble confidential information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience
- Secondary education a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience is preferred
- MAS 90 or ERP software knowledge a plus
- Comfortable with technical engineering terms
- Organizational skills and able to prioritize
- Handle multiple projects at the same time
- Belief in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative
- Meet deadlines and manage stress effectively
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Great longevity within the company
- Family-oriented, the company truly cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Engineering / Operations Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141147
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.