Are you an Enrollment Specialist / Administrative Assistant who has experience in the insurance industry? Are you an Enrollment Specialist / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a well-known employer?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Enrollment Specialist / Administrative Assistant, you will review submissions, late charges, statements and cash receipts.
- Open, sort and stamp mail
- Type letters, memos and reports
- Answer phones
- Handle faxing
- Coordinate and maintain calendars
- Maintain department files and coordinate special projects
- Prepare materials and make arrangements for meetings
- Schedule meetings, type agendas, arrange equipment, reserve hotel rooms and transportation
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Update department on staff additions or changes
- Order supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Health care field and health insurance experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer savvy to learn new programs
- Written and verbal communication
- Organized and adaptable
- Works well with a team
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Enrollment Specialist / Administrative Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141168
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.