Are you an Estimating / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Estimating / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Estimating / Office Assistant, you will manage data for customer projects, compile PDF’s from Adobe and get all the data pulled together for customer projects.
- Send the information pulled to the Quoting team and they will take it from there
- Work within SAP on each project
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service or office support role from a manufacturing type of company preferred
- Would consider a recent Business, Supply Chain Management, etc. graduate with strong computer skills
- Manufacturing industry exposure a plus
- Strong comfort level learning new technology quickly
- Excel skills
- SAP knowledge/experience a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Detailed and accurate
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with a great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Lunch is paid if it is under 30 minutes
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Estimating / Office Assistant: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140339
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.