Are you an Event Coordinator who has strong time-management and multitasking skills? Are you an Event Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a religious organization that provides an array of resources and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event Coordinator, you will assist the Director with upcoming discipleship formation events and working with different teams.
- Schedule and organize upcoming events
- Assist with online registration
- Secure and organize presenters/speakers
- Develop and distribute flyers and other materials
- Act as liaison between speakers, venues, parishes, communities and internal teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Event coordinating/event planning experience preferred
- Will consider experience doing some type of coordinating of services
- Associate degree in the hospitality, tourism or event planning field a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Publisher, PowerPoint, Adobe and/or constant Contact Software knowledge a plus
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Deep respect and support for their mission
- Embrace the mission and vision of the religious organization
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Grammar and proof-reading skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Team oriented organization
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Flexibility to do many different things
Hours: 10 hours per week between Monday-Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm and Fridays 8:30am-12:00pm
Pay for the Event Coordinator position: $21.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141489
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.