Are you an Event Coordinator / Project Manager who loves variety? Are you an Event Coordinator / Project Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event Coordinator / Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating and executing all logistical aspects of internal and external event needs such as facilities, logistic support, audio-visual, food and beverage in conjunction with the food & beverage manager, entertainment and landscaping.
- Oversee the event budget
- Deliver on service level agreements with event owners detailing event specifications and requirements
- Maintain comprehensive calendar of meetings and events
- Serve as an organizational resource on ideas for themes, speakers and other fulfillment options
- Research and inform event owners regarding prospective meeting sites
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with outside event service providers and subcontractors to ensure service quality
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with corporate-wide policies, guidelines and standards, applicable regulations and laws and satisfaction of participants
- Resolve any problems that arise
- Collaborate with departments to deliver on specific event needs such as security, parking, signage, camping, marketing, licensing and risk management
- Maintain event data and billing information, tracking key information for reporting purposes
- Prepare requisitions for all purchases and supplies, follow-up processing and receipt of ordered items
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Event planning, management or coordination experience where you have planned and executed events for a variety of group sizes is highly preferred
- Will consider 2-3 years of administrative and/or project management experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Team player, high energy and positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (must be available for some night and weekend events)
Pay for the Event Coordinator / Project Manager position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138745
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.