Are you an Event Coordinator who has excellent organizational and time-management skills? Are you an Event Coordinator who is looking for the dynamic of a newly created position?
Our client is an educational organization to restore and preserve freedom under the United Sates Constitution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event Coordinator, you will ensure that events are well planned, consistent and successful.
- Establish and maintain vendor and venue relationships
- Organize audiovisual equipment
- Coordinate hotel, transportation and food
- Attend and monitor events and activities
- Create financial reports and collect payments
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings and other events for publicity and fundraising
- Assist in preparing brochures, reports and newsletters
- Negotiate contracts
- Ability to travel when needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Event planning experience for 200+ attendees
- Marketing or Business degree a plus
- MS Office skills
- Belief in maintaining the Constitution of the United States
- Resourceful and detailed
- Write in a journalistic style
- Organizational and time management skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- No weekend work
- Family friendly environment
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation pay
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Events Coordinator position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141217
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.