Are you an Event Manager who enjoys managing multiple events at one time? Are you an Event Manager who has a strong attention to detail?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and specializes in presentations and events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event Manager, you will conduct all rental sales, which will include weddings, corporate events, and any other type of event.
- Develop positive working relationships with existing customers for repeat business
- Maintain database of prospective and current customers
- Explore new business opportunities
- Answer customer inquiries
- Attend community events when appropriate
- Coordinate staff, equipment, vendor, speakers, and any other client needs for events
- Ensure cost estimates/budgets for events are adhered to
- Communicate event schedules/plans/logistics as needed to attendees and internal team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of event planning, managing, or coordinating experience where you had to manage multiple events at one time
- Hospitality background is preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business or Communications is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with a CRM system is a plus
- Must be detailed and organized
- Ability to work in a quiet environment at times and also a loud environment
- Friendly, personable, easy going, and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Trustworthy and reliable with a good work ethic
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Sick pay
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- YMCA membership
- Discounted event tickets
- Great team environment
- Leading company in the community that provides entertainment, joy and education
Hours: 40 hours a week, schedule will be based on events, nights and weekend are required – contact us for more details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Event Manager position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI
Job ID: 138846
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.