Are you an Event Marketing Coordinator who is looking for a rewarding opportunity within a non-profit organization? Are you an Event Marketing Coordinator who has event planning experience?
Our client administers a federally funded low income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event Marketing Coordinator, you will be working with current fundraising initiatives and fund development coordinating and attending all aspects of large and small-scale events.
- Partner with staff to manage all aspects of event planning and day of activities
- Coordinate catering, hotel planning, picking out the venue, etc.
- Partner with staff to recruit and manage volunteer staff
- Create marketing and advertising promotional materials
- Develop planning processes
- Monitor and create social media content for multiple platforms and further develop website content
- Inventory and coordinate print materials and event needs
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Event planning experience
- MSWD skills
- Computer savvy and ability to work with social media
- Positive and energetic
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Ability to make a difference in the community
- Rewarding work
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm; including some evening/weekend work as needed
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Event Marketing Coordinator position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140800
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.