Are you an Event Planning Assistant who is looking to gain some event planning experience over the summer? Are you an Event Planning Assistant who has excellent organizational skills?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Event Planning Assistant, you will contact vendors and sponsors as needed to confirm information for events.
- Draft and distribute promotional materials for community events to the various branches
- Work with the community team to coordinate summer event logistics
- Event planning, promotion and on-site execution including set-up and tear-down
- Help organize event supplies for the community team
- Organize company’s mascot’s appearances and waivers
- Assist in post event evaluation
- Assist in various administrative duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Personality and organizational skills are the most important
- Education or background in Marketing or Event Planning is ideal
- Event planning or volunteer coordination, public relations or community relations experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Provide positive and professional first impression in appearance and conduct to applicants
- Outgoing and personable
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm there will be occasional evening/weekend hours
Pay for the Event Planning Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140687
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.