Are you a Events / Office Assistant who has strong Excel and MSWD skills? Are you a Events / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a very positive, rewarding team environment?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Events / Office Assistant, you will take care of data entry and assist in the set up/take down of events.
- Order supplies for each event and conduct inventory upon arrival and deliver to and take down at appropriate locations
- Leader on themes and speakers
- Setup and prepare meeting with caterers to finalize event details
- Ensure completeness and appropriate standards of all event venue setups
- Assist with vendor deliveries and pickups
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance
- Distribute participant evaluations, collect and analyze data, prepare and submit timely reports to upgrade quality of future events
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Aviation experience is preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience if no degree
- Someone who is pursuing or have Associate/Bachelor’s degree in Events Management, Marketing or a related field in hospitality or trade show industry is hihgly preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Infusion or other scheduling software is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent grammatical skills with great attention to detail
- Highly detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet demands of multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills focusing on collaboration with other teams
- Must be organized, detailed and have excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Very positive and rewarding work environment – treated like family
- Non-profit organization that is involved with the community
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm will consider a part-time student who can work 20-30 hours per week is graduating in May and the position will be full-time upon graduation
Pay for the Events / Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140095
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.