Are you a Sales Administrative Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you a Sales Administrative Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client supports the healthcare industry and has been in business since 1991.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Administrative Assistant, you will be directly supporting the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
- Attend and take meeting minutes, transcribe and distribute notes from the meetings
- Compose and prepare routine correspondence
- Prepare recurring and new reports in spreadsheets or other formats
- Answer the phone, provide information and receive information concerning matters related to the marketing and sales departments.
- Maintain a calendar for the Supervisor and other events and assure complete information is available for all matters
- Establish and maintain a variety of files and records
- Maintain control files of matters in progress and follow up to ensure that actions are completed
- Coordinate other office functions with both internal and external organizations that Supervisor has maintained involvement within
- Open, date and sort incoming mail, fax and if necessary e-mail and other social media
- Word process letters, statements, narrative and statistical reports, minutes, agendas, etc.
- Assist with contract tracking with sending out and follow up on signatures returned
- Arrange meetings, conferences and handle all preparation for the meetings
- Set up virtual meetings
- Create presentations by pulling data from reports, create presentations for meetings and customer presentations
- Handle transportation arrangements for the Executive such as car, hotel, etc.
- Arrange travel for selected company staff and manage expense reports for the Direct Supervisor
- Assist the Sales & Marketing department with additional duties such as preparation, coordination and analysis of integrated budgets and expense forecasts, capital equipment requisition preparation and processing and secretarial service
- Support the confidential communication for the upper management team
- Interface with other company Managers or department to initiate requests and or reports
- Prepare various government compliance reports
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or clerical work in a business setting, ideally 5+ years, but will consider 2 years for the right candidate
- Any knowledge of dental equipment is a huge plus
- Must be very computer/tech savvy overall to learn new software quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Must have Adobe reader and Writer knowledge
- SAS, Pipedrive or Concur Software is a plus
- Experience working with DocuSign is a plus
- Any experience setting up virtual meetings/video conferences is a plus
- Must be very polished and professional
- Proficient communication skills verbal, written, grammar, spelling and punctuation is crucial
- Self-starter and ability to work well independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to be depended on to make good travel arrangements
- Excellent follow up skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Team player
- Career-driven and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to work for
- Lots of variety within the position
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Administrative Assistant position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: New Franken, WI
Job ID: 140211
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.