Are you an Executive / Administrative Assistant who has excellent organizational and prioritizing skills? Are you an Executive / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive / Administrative Assistant, you will be assisting and supporting the Executive Director.
- Type email correspondence
- Assist with filing, organizing contact and policy data
- Serve as a liaison between management and 30 different office locations
- Project assistance
- Schedule and prepare for meetings for management staff
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Executive level of support experience is ideal
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Bubbly, positive and energetic
- Ability to work in a stressful environment and adapt to change
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35 years
- Rewarding work
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Leave package
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm some days will need to work until 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Executive / Administrative Assistant position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140715
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.