Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will work on projects from conception to completion as well as attend meetings and follow through on action items.
- Manage phone calls, emails and social media inquiries
- Manage travel arrangements and calendars
- Assist with email and written communication
- Track monthly expense reports
- Manage key vendor relationships
- Organize data, gather data from appropriate person and put together report
- Assist with video creation, edits, and uploading
- Anticipate ways in which executive time may be saved
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience supporting executive level positions
- Excel, MSWD and Outlook skills
- Experience with PowerPoint a plus
- Work under pressures of tight deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work/life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm (flexibility needed)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141361
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.