Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong analytical skills? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who enjoys working independently?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide individuals to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will answer & direct calls as well as review and respond to the assigned email box.
- Provide support to a department
- Review expenses and create reports
- Prepare meeting materials, coordinate meetings and take notes
- Make travel arrangements and produce itineraries
- Draft correspondence
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative assistant experience to include scheduling meetings and supporting a team (3+ years preferred)
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Outlook skills
- Zoom experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible and family-oriented
- Great summer hours with Mondays off and paid
- Opportunity to work at a well-known place in the Fox Valley
Length: Temporary while Hire possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141521
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.