Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has extremely strong and accurate typing skills? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is in the warehousing and transportation industry with more than 10 locations in Wisconsin. Our client delivers solutions that make distribution more cost effective.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will read and route incoming mail as well as clean up emails and anticipate ways in which executive time may be saved.
- Assist with complex calendar management, establish appointment priorities and reschedule appointments
- Ensure president is prepared for meetings and stays on schedule
- Make decisions with regards to arranging conferences, meetings, prioritizing appointments
- Communicate information on behalf of president to appropriate audiences
- Coordinate travel plans
- Complete expenses
- Attend meetings, record notes and follow-up
- Ensure deadlines are being met for projects
- Compose & review communications and presentations for audiences
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience supporting c-level executives or executive level management (ideally 3 years)
- Experience with arranging meeting and travel planning skills
- Associate degree in Supply Chain management or Operations Management preferred
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Professional & excellent communication skills
- High respect for confidentiality
- Strong prioritizing skills and deadline driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been growing by more than 10% annually over the few years
- Modern office with cafe, patio with grill
- Dress for your day
- Free health clinic close to corporate office
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: $20.00-$30.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141657
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.