Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has 5+ years of executive administrative experience? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers excellent benefits?
Our client is a pharmaceutical company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will provide senior level administrative support to upper management and human resources.
- Maintain the CEO’s schedule
- Liaison for the CEO & employees, vendors, visitors and phone inquiries
- Create/develop presentations
- Greet customers
- Document letters and correspondence
- Transcribe, research, draft, proof, edit and transmit text, data & graphics
- Back-up liaison/management to the property management group
- Create and maintain a contract database to track and draft contracts and disclosure agreements
- Prepare/revise contract briefs
- Coordinate board advisor meetings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5+ years of executive administrative experience
- MSWD, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Microsoft Teams & SharePoint skills
- Polished & professional
- Independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Manage multiple deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Live within driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to make an impact in the company, you are not just a number
- Work environment/team culture
- Opportunity to work across a large area and wear many hats
- Opportunities to try new things even though may not have direct experience in that specific area
- Work life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: $50,000-$60,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI. Position can be onsite or have a hybrid schedule. Contact us for additional details. Must live within driving distance of Madison, WI.
Job ID: 141728
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.