Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong PowerPoint & Excel skills? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will schedule corporate meetings with executives & Workday representatives as well as schedule conference rooms and arrange catering.
- Provide communication support for cascading company announcements via email, Sharepoint, video systems, mailing and related standard communication channels
- Work with IT to make sure the meeting room has the necessary technology
- Work onsite to ensure meetings run smoothly (you will not attend meetings)
- Create PowerPoint presentations and other written documents
- Work with accounts payable for vendor payment
- Update Outlook lists
- Oversee mailings
- Calendar invites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience planning and preparing for executive meetings preferred
- Will consider other administrative experience
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team spirit
- Company that is involved with a lot of community causes
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Modern corporate building
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours after 2+ months worked
Hours: 32-40 hours per week. Pick your schedule!
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141821
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.