Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has administrative or executive administrative assistant experience? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a foundation that provides care and assistance to those in need in the Fox Cities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will coordinate committee activities and follow up on progress of each activity.
- Attend and set up meetings
- Take meeting minutes, create and provide reports of board meetings
- Track for fundraisers, donors, events, dollars donated and thank you’s, etc
- Event attendance encouraged
- Manage social media presence
- Create new letters
- Make outbound calls to donors and potential donors
- Cut checks and deposit donations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative or executive administrative experience
- Non-profit experience a plus
- Graphic design or social media experience a plus
- Self-starter, ability to take a project and run with it with little to no direction
- Follow-up skills in order to keep projects moving
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience a plus
- PDF’ experience a plus
- Detail oriented
- Go-getter & a self-starter personality
- Extremely organized in a fast-paced environment
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family like environment
- Great work/life balance
- Company really cares about giving back to the community
Hours: 20 hours per week Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm (may go up to 30 hours in the spring)
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location:Appleton, WI. Down the road hybrid schedule option available. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141589
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.