Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who lives in Wisconsin? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills?
Our client is a privately owned company that collaborates with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the company’s leadership team.
- Write, read, review and make grammatical changes to high level documents
- Prepare documents
- Work on items and get things all set up for annual meetings
- Work on memorandums
- Schedule meetings, work on agendas and set up conferences
- Put together small to large PowerPoint presentations
- Lots of project work
- May also help out with some HR functions
- Could do some general functions like data entry, accounting work etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ years of executive support type experience
- Someone with a human resources background is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in MSWD, Excel and intermediate in PowerPoint
- Must be adaptable to change and not be afraid to ask questions
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Must take initiative and have a strong sense of urgency
- Must be a good listener and a quick learner
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Wellness area
Hours: 20 per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI, option to work from home a few days a week will consider 100% remote but will have to come into the office 1-2 weeks per year – Must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 138990
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.