Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who has excellent time-management skills? Are you an Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with an organization that truly helps people?
Our client is a non-profit organization that helps individuals with disabilities with daily tasks.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Assistant, you will support the Executive Director and provide support to the Executive team including the Vice President of Services and Vice President of Finance.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient day-to-day operation of office
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and assist visitors
- Make travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars and hotel/restaurant reservations
- Meet agendas, minutes, action plans, etc.
- Handle correspondence via phone, e-mail, mail, etc.
- Filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain inventory supplies, place and expedite orders for supplies
- Take care of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, etc.
- Complete any additional tasks and projects to be completed for the team as directed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of administrative assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of office experience with outstanding customer service skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be caring, considerate and compassionate
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Must take initiative, work well independently and not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fantastic non-profit organization to work for where everyone is very passionate about what the organization does
- Great management and team
- Good work/life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139210
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.