Are you an Executive Administrative Coordinator looking for an opportunity where you will be handling a variety of tasks? Are you an Executive Administrative Coordinator who has strong computer skills?
Our client has been in business since 1994 and offers services all throughout the Midwest.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Administrative Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the President with some additional support to HR.
- Coordinate multiple calendars, schedule meetings and make travel arrangements
- Create agendas, correspondence, spreadsheets, reports, presentations and surveys
- Organize and prepare for meetings
- Partner with HR to plan, coordinate meetings, events and celebrations
- Proofread documents prior to distribution
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, office support, office administration or clerical support experience
- Social media site updates experience a plus
- Recruiting experience a plus
- Associate degree in Business preferred
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Take initiative and find creative solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- High regard for confidentiality
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Potential for advancement
- Casual, jeans environment
- New leadership team
- Most positions offer individual offices
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Administrative Coordinator position: $20.00-$26.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141230
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.