Are you an Executive Assistant has a Bachelor’s degree? Are you an Executive Assistant who wants to work for a global organization?
Our client has industry-leading experience to make projects a success. They seek to hire highly motivated individuals who thrive in their complex and constantly evolving industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will work with a team to provide administrative support to the President and another Executive.
- Review and compile data to be used in presentations and reports
- Coordinate content for events (presentation materials, agendas, managing the logistics)
- Interact with internal and external individuals on behalf of the executive team
- Organize and manage executive schedule/calendar
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience supporting executive teams, President, etc. or 2+ years of non executive administrative experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Analytical, creative, and problem solving skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunity
- Career development
- Transparent organization
- Work for a global company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141156
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.