Are you an Executive Assistant with strong organization skills? Are you an Executive Assistant who wants to work for a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will support the Executive Team.
- Manage calendars
- Handle expense reports
- Write and prepare correspondence
- Organize travel plans, passports and visas
- Organize special events and meetings
- Research data, compile, analyze, and prepare reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 7+ years of executive administrative support experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- SharePoint experience preferred
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Initiative and follow-through
- Manage confidential data
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141225
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.