Are you an Executive Assistant who has strong typing skills? Are you an Executive Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide support to multiple executives, take meeting minutes as well as manage calendars and projects from beginning to end.
- Prepare for meetings and an event
- Set up displays and take items from site to site
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Management and/or executives support experience
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Very organized and excellent time-management skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance pending length of the position
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142380
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.