Are you an Executive Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Executive Assistant who has strong leadership & communication skills?
Our client is a wealth planning company in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Executive Assistant, you will assist with phone calls and speaking with visitors about inquiries as well as manage upper management calendars.
- Schedule meetings for employees, clients, prospects and vendors
- Create correspondence via memos, letters, emails, faxes and other forms
- Assist in preparation of reports
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Manage external events for the firm
- Run company errands
- Manage marketing materials and promotion channels
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative experience and/or project management experience
- Customer service skills or experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Communications or Public Relations preferred
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Linkedin and Facebook experience
- Adobe Suite knowledge
- CRM database experience a plus
- Desire to exceed client expectations
- Accountability and honest
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Organized, project management skills
- Work effectively with minimal supervision and tight deadlines
- Creative thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work hard/play hard environment – focus on work/life balance
- Company treats employees like family
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm & Friday 8:00am-3:00pm
Pay for the Executive Assistant position: $17.79-$19.23/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141430
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.