Are you a Facilities Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast–paced environment? Are you a Facilities Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a local organization that offers great benefits?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Facilities Coordinator, you will handle the physical inventory of office supplies as well as document items and place weekly orders online.
- Fulfill internal office supply requests
- Unpack and stock supplies in designated areas
- Keep copy center areas stocked and the receiving area in order
- Act as a liaison between the company and cleaning vendor
- Maintain all conference rooms
- Sort all incoming mail, record incoming packages and send outgoing packages
- Process invoices and clean refrigerators on a weekly basis
- Back up coverage for Receptionist and email box
- Project work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Mail room, office assistant, shipping experience etc.
- Customer focused role experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Okay with lots of walking, bending and lifting up to 40 lbs.
- Organized & fast-paced
- Adaptable and can work well independently, as well as a part of a team
- Able to plan, organize and work around frequent interruptions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment is fast-paced
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Pay for the Facilities Coordinator position: $18.50/hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 141902
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.