Are you a File Coordinator / Office Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a File Coordinator / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an established growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client offers their services to both residential and commercial customers and is a leader in their industry. Founded over 50 years ago they now have well over 1,500 franchises in the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a File Coordinator / Office Assistant, you will receive files and photos via an iPad and transfer these files into the company’s computer system.
- Follow the proper steps to convert the information into insurance carrier specifications format
- Submit information to corporate
- Contact Insurance Adjusters, customers and Field Techs as needed
- Back up to answering the phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience ideally that has involved detailed work and multi-tasking
- Good customer service experience
- Any restoration industry experience is a plus
- Must be extremely computer and tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Quick learner and able to roll with it
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week within 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the File Coordinator / Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 140380
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.