Are you a Finance / Accounting Assistant who works well with numbers and has strong math skills? Are you a Finance / Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a large, well-known company in the Green Bay, WI area?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Finance / Accounting Assistant, you will assist the Finance department with reporting and data analysis.
- Generate reporting in multiple systems
- Communicate data findings on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to the Manager
- Investigate and problem solve data issues
- Communicate issues and concerns to the Finance team members
- May also assist with the data entry of crop data
- Assist the Finance team with other administrative duties and projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting or finance experience
- Must have some data entry experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn their software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Kronos is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Ability to analyze data and have strong analytical skills overall
- Must work well with numbers and have strong math skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large very well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibilities to advance their career
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between the hours of 6:00am – 4:00pm, ideally would like 40 hours per week
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Finance / Accounting Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay,WI
Job ID: 139162
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.