Are you a Finance Assistant who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Finance Assistant who is looking for a rewarding positon that truly helps people?
Our client is a non-profit organization that provides fiscal management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for managing personal funds and social security benefits for clients in their best interests.
- Create and maintain personal client budgets for respective caseload
- Pay bills with a weekly check run and manage client funds as determined by budgets and communication with client team
- Manage related client Accufund records to ensure accuracy and integrity of databases
- Monitor client asset limits and maintain appropriate balances
- Coordinate spend-downs with client’s team to ensure below respective asset limit
- Prepare annual Social Security Representative Payee Reports and other Social Security documentation as needed
- Process other client reports and documents as needed
- File client homestead credits and earned income credits
- Follow SSA guidelines for an organizational payee
- Participate in self-development and training
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Human services experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company helps those with disabilities by helping them to be independent and live on their own
- Rewarding work
- Company is in a big growth mode
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Finance Assistant: $21.63 – $26.44 – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140174
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.